Unlike most of the blogging world, I really like writing New Year’s Resolutions (possibly because I never bother to go back and see whether I’ve achieved them.
So here are my resolutions for 2011, if you’re interested, here’s a link to 2010’s (let me know how I did, I’m too scared to look).
1. Brush my teeth for two minutes by the clock (otherwise I get bored and stop too soon).
2. Do some sort of marketing for my Pilates classes every three months.
3. Make at least one thing to sell per month (more on that later).
4. Finish Dragon’s quilt top (I am not so foolish to think it will get quilted).
5. Try knitting again (I can knit, in the past I have merely chosen not to).
6. Make sure I take Pilates classes as a student, not just a teacher.
7. Bake something once a month.
8. Remember my Hebrew aleph bet (we were given some gorgeous Hebrew letter blocks and I need to be able to identify all of them before Dragon shows me up).
9. Go to Norway to visit Batman’s brother.
10. Get back into my pointe shoes.